This guide will show streaming buffs worldwide, an easy way to unblock Hulu from anywhere outside the US. You can do so with the help of a VPN. However, there’s one problem – how do you sign up or create a Hulu account abroad or when traveling outside the US?
Keep reading to find out!
About Hulu – Why is Hulu blocked everywhere outside the US?
Among other streaming giants, Hulu is a paid subscription service, which is only available in the United States. If you try to access it from anywhere outside the country, you’re going to be restricted most instantly. Hulu is a regional subscription service mostly due to license agreements and copyright laws. It doesn’t matter if you already have a Hulu account created while you were in the States. The moment you step out, you’re only going to be able to access it again with the help of the best VPN.
Sounds easy, right?
How do you unblock Hulu?
All you need to do is:
- Subscribe and download the best VPN that works with Hulu.
- Install the VPN.
- Launch the VPN app and sign in to your account.
- Connect to a US server.
- Go to the Hulu website or download its app.
- Sign in to your Hulu account and stream!
However! What about those users who haven’t got a Hulu account, and live outside the US? What do they do? There are a couple of methods you can try out! Take a look below!
How to sign up for Hulu from outside the US
You’re going to need a US credit card to create your account. So, you can ask a family member or friend to help you out on that one. Another way is by purchasing a gift card. Here’s how to get started:
Sign-up for Hulu in Canada with a Credit Card
This method is just a suggestion for all those who have access to a US credit card. You can either ask a friend or family member to sign up for you if they live in the US. Here’s how:
- Go to the Hulu website and click on “start your free trial.”
- Choose the cheapest Hulu subscription plan, or whatever you require.
- You will now be redirected to the account creation page to fill in personal user details. Once that’s done, click on “Continue.” You’ll now be headed for the billing page.
- Fill in the credit information details to proceed.
- Now, enter a US zip code or postal address. You can find any authentic one on Google.
- Click on “submit” to continue your account creation!
- Now, connect to a US server on your VPN, and sign in to your Hulu account.
I understand that not everyone has access to a US Credit Card, which is why the next tutorial is for you.
Create an account or sign up for Hulu using a My Gift Card Supply
You don’t always need a US credit card to sign up for Hulu, although that is the easiest option. However, there’s another way to sign up for Hulu. You can simply buy yourself a Hulu Gift Card to subscribe. The best part? You can use your Pay Pal account to buy the Gift Card. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your VPN account and connect to a US server.
- You can now buy a gift card from Mygiftcardsupply.com.
- Click on Hulu Cards and buy one using your PayPal details.
- Go to hulu.com/start/gifting
- Next, go to the Hulu gift card redemption page and enter the code you receive.
- Click on “Redeem.”
- Choose your Hulu subscription plan to sign up.
- Enter a US zip code when prompted, and click on “Submit.”
Again, you can Google the US zip or postal code, use any legit one. Now, you can enjoy streaming on Hulu!
Sign up for Hulu using the Walmart.com
Apart from Mygiftsupply.com, you could try another alternative to get a gift card, and that is through the Walmart website. Here’s how you can do that:
- Start by heading to the Walmart website to buy yourself a Hulu gift card. The price of it is around $25 to $50. Choose any depending on what package you need.
- Next, fill in your personal details to proceed. You can add your email, password etc.
- After that, click on “User Address Provided.”
- Make sure you add your payment information and proceed to checkout.
- Next, you will receive an email that gives you your Walmart Hulu gift card code.
- Copy it or write it down.
- Now, if you’ve already subscribe to your VPN, sign in to your account, and connect to a US server.
- Clear your cookies or cache. This will ensure that no traces of your physical IP or location is detected.
- Now, go to Hulu.com/gift, and enter the gift card code you received via email. Click on “Redeem.”
- Proceed by choosing a subscription package. As mentioned above, it costs about $25 to $50.
- Fill in the form with all your details like your email, and password. You will be asked to enter a valid US zip code. Find any on Google and add it in.
- You now have your Hulu account.
- Since you’re connected to your VPN and to a US server, you should now be able to sign in to your Hulu account.
- Start streaming!
Create an account or sign up for Hulu via eBay
There is another way for you to get a Hulu subscription, and that is through eBay. Here’s how:
- Launch your VPN and connect to a US server.
- Head over to eBay.com and buy a Hulu gift card.
- Fill in all the necessary details like your email and password.
- Check your email to see if you’ve received your code, and save it.
- You can now use that code to sign up for a Hulu account.
- Once created, sign in to your Hulu account and start streaming!
How much does creating a Hulu account cost?
Regardless of where you are outside the US, the price for Hulu will cost the same. You just need to connect to a VPN and to a US server to proceed. Here’s what a Hulu account costs:
- Basic with Ads ($5.99/Month offers the best price)
- Premium with No Ads ($11.99/Month)
- Hulu + Live TV ($44.99/Month)
- Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ (Bundle offer $13.99/mo. 25% off)
What Hulu show and movies are most recommended?
Just in case you are new to Hulu, and need some help with the best movies or TV show suggestions, here are a few that you can get started on:
- Burden of Truth
- Ugly Dolls
- The Handmaids Tale
- The Nightingale
- Missing Link
- Fugget About It
- Gangland Undercover
- Game of Thrones
- The X-Files
- Mary Kills People
- A Simple Favor
And that’s about it! You now know how to unblock Hulu from outside the US and sign up or create a Hulu account using two different methods. All-in-all, make sure you choose the best VPN to stay protected and to trick Hulu into thinking you’re in the US. Not all VPNs work the same, which is why much thought needs to go into which provider you settle with.