Do you want to lose fat around the belly? Are you trying a lot of home remedies to trim your extra fat from the body? Yes! Though we all know that, losing weight around the belly area is a hard and a challenging task yet there are a lot of amazing natural ingredients easily available in the market that helps you in losing the extra fat. But all you need to do is focus on the right ingredients and the right combination together helps to shape-up your body by boosting the metabolism, fights belly fat and aids in weight-loss journey.
We all know that a well-balanced diet with a high amount of fibrous foods helps to shed the extra fat from the body. But, natural ingredients also help us a lot to achieve benefits. To help you with here, we have compiled five amazing morning drinks which when having on the empty stomach helps to cut off the belly fat. Let’s read through the article and find out what those amazing drinks are! Just read through the article and find out what those drinks are!
5 Best natural early morning drinks to trim belly fat:
- Apple cider vinegar mixed with water: If you are aiming for a weight loss it is best to drink apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach. It not only aids in weight loss, but also helps to remove toxins from the system. But, make sure to add only one or two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in water and mix thoroughly before drinking it. Don’t consume more than the amount mentioned above as drinking more may increase tooth erosion and causes nausea. If you are suffering from tooth decay or pain, then consult the doctor immediately. If medicines are prescribed, order them from a trusted medicine home delivery near me to get directly at your doorstep.
- Green tea: In the present scenario many fitness experts recommend taking green tea on an empty stomach if you are on the weight-loss journey. The polyphenols, carotenoids, selenium, zinc, ascorbic acids, and other substances in the green tea boosts the digestive system and help to fight fat from the body. One of the best times to have green tea is on the empty stomach. Green tea can also be taken before and after your pre-workout and post-workout session to refresh and replenish your body.
- Peppermint tea: Peppermint tea boosts your immune system, improves digestive functions, releases stress, induces sleep and aids in weight loss. Sipping a cup of peppermint tea trims the extra fat from the belly area also it helps to keep you fuller for a longer. All you need to do is boil water in a saucepan; add mint leaves to it based on how strong you need the tea. Let it rest for a few minutes, then filter it and drink the mixture. If required, add a dash of honey just before sipping the tea. Remember to have it on an empty stomach to inhale its goodness!
- Lemon and honey in lukewarm water: Starting your day with lemon and honey mixed with lukewarm water helps to melt the fat from the belly area. Yes! It does wonders! This is because the pectin and the antioxidants present in the lemon and honey help to reduce fat from the body. To achieve the best result and to blast belly fat have this mixture during early morning hours on an empty stomach.
- Fenugreek water: One of the best and effective methods to lose weight and to remove belly fat is by drinking fenugreek water on an empty stomach. Fenugreek seeds are loaded with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and fibres. Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water overnight, filter it and drink the solution every day on an empty stomach or dry roast the fenugreek seeds, powder it, and add to a glass of warm water and drink it on an empty stomach. But if you have a compromised immune system with pre-existing medical conditions, then never consume without your doctor’s advice. If you are on medications, then buy them from the best online medicine store in India and avail amazing medicine discount on every order you place.
Try out any of the above-listed early morning drink to trim the belly fat. But, make sure to supplement a good and balanced diet along with the fibrous rich foods to meet your weight loss regimen.