The race for positions in Google search is ongoing. Positioners resort to various methods to jump several positions up. Sometimes it even resembles the way of the corpses to the goal and we are not joking at all. Today will be about good and bad practices used in SEO.
Table of Contents
- SEO – search engine conqueror
- Index – turnkey secrets
- White and Black
- White Hat SEO – a white cowboy hat
- How can you work in White SEO?
- Black Hat SEO – definitely a black horse positioning
- Black Hat SEO activities – something for the brave
- Black Hat SEO threats
- Can you get rid of your ban?
- White vs. Black
- Gray Hat SEO
SEO – search engine conqueror
Search Engine Optimization (abbreviated SEO) are all methods that make a given page appear higher in the search engine. To do this, you can work inside and outside of your site. A high position on Google consists of many issues that build the rank of a page. It is very important to prepare the technical preparation already at the stage of its creation, in accordance with standards, as well as to take actions aimed at activating users and increasing their involvement in off-site sites. The main goal is the same for everyone – to be in the TOP 10, i.e. on the first page in the search results. And this is not so simple, given the frequent changes in Google algorithms.
Index – Turnkey Secrets
When you enter a search query, a list of pages appears i.e. index. The creation of this ranking is influenced by many issues closely guarded by Google, which wants to be as objective as possible when constructing the index. Specialists are constantly working on the algorithm to exclude factors that are used by positioners to artificially skip positions. There are also guidelines published by Google that contain prohibited techniques.
Top Trends 2020 Here…
White and Black
Every movie has a good and bad hero. It is similar in the world of Internet and SEO. Here, we also divide practices into good and bad. White Hat SEO, as you probably already guessed, are techniques in line with the guidelines of the creators of search engines. The opposite is true of Black Hat SEO, which violates Google’s policies. The villain is mainly used to quickly achieve the result. But nothing more wrong, it is not enough that we expose the site owner to punishments in this way, and the effect is short-lived. You will spend much more time on White Hat SEO, while the achieved effect will be enjoyed longer.
White Hat SEO – a white cowboy hat
This concept refers to the white hats that good movie heroes wore. It is true that every positioning is considered by Google to be dishonest, but actions referred to as White Hat do not cause harm to Internet users. Positioners, using white SEO, focus on giving Internet users high-quality content, answering their bothering questions, all in a friendly form. “Good” SEO does not break Google’s rules and does not deliberately mislead users.
How can you work in White SEO?
First, treatments within the site. Belong to them:
- Taking care of the structured www structure,
- Placing valuable content,
- Ensuring a responsive website,
- The use of so-called friendly links,
- Secure the site with an SSL certificate,
- Catchy graphics
- Ordering HTML code,
- Correct redirects.
Activities on the site are a good foundation to spend some time on.
Secondly, you can also work off-site. Nobody prohibits it, provided it has arms and legs, especially when linking. Obtaining valuable links, such as sponsored articles, blog entries or real recommending comments are activities that can help in positioning without exposing Google. Linking in White Hat SEO is also fine-tuning anchors, replacing links pointing to non-existent pages to properly functioning websites. A good option is to be tempted to get links on friendly pages, partner sites or valuable catalogs. You will definitely get great results if you approach it all wisely.
Black Hat SEO – definitely a black horse positioning
The dark side of positioning, i.e. a selfish approach to the topic. Black Hat SEO is actions whose main goal is high positions and nothing more. This is contrary to the search engine policy, which definitely focuses on the user and his needs. Using a dark star technique can do a lot of harm. If we expose ourselves to Google, then we will probably be waiting in the last places in the ranking or a banned website.
Black Hat SEO activities – something for the brave
Here, too, we can operate on two fronts: inside and outside the site. If any of you want quick results and are not afraid of risk, there are several options:
- Hidden content – activities on the site consisting of hiding a large number of keywords. Internet users do not see them (e.g. the color of the keyword is the same as the background of the website), but the robots already do. It’s very likely that Google will also pay attention to this. Unfortunately, but surely your site will not get rewards straight from Googolplex in Mountain View. You have a good chance of banning a positioned website for intrusive keyword stuffing. It’s always a distinction …
- Duplication, which is something that often results from a lack of commitment or desire. In short, it is a practice of copying content and transferring it to several different pages and services. Creating a copy on subdomains or specially purchased pages will not drive your site to the top of the results. Small text modifications will not change anything. In Google’s eyes, this is still duplicating content. The Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V shortcuts can in some cases sink your page – it’s better to remember that.
- Special version for robots, i.e. cloaking. What works on Google robots is not necessarily liked by Internet users. Sometimes, too long text can frighten users, and Google bots see it like pros. What in this case? Black SEO enthusiasts use practices involving cheating on the search engine algorithm, i.e. presenting a different version of the page as soon as the robot is on the site. This is an indirect way to please everyone, unfortunately not necessarily honest.
- Data spam
Structured data, because they are discussed, are added to subpages in order to describe in more detail what is on them. For example, they may include ratings from other users or product prices. Regardless of the form they take, keyword supersaturation can have a negative effect on your site, i.e. lowering your position.
- Poor quality links – this is the first method of off-site activities and also the most commonly used. It focuses on getting links from spammer sites that operate based on the sale of links. These types of links are often placed on non-thematically related forums, threads, completely without links to the activities of the page. What’s more, you can find many offers on the web that suggest selling artificial links. Many people are still unaware that the link is not equal. Using links with the so-called keyword exact-match also carries risks. The robots pay attention to the large numbers of carefully prepared links and consider them to be deliberate. Google bots are not so stupid and cannot be underestimated.
- Doorway pages, i.e. pages that redirect to other websites. This practice misleads Internet users who expect a search-consistent page and by entering the corresponding link, land in a completely different place. Of course not related to their inquiry.
- No fair game – to put it simply, it is to the detriment of parties threatening our position or competing with us. Such practices include low-value linking to a competitor’s website. For those who still have too little experience, hacking into the rival’s site and infecting it with a virus remains. Then Google will definitely take it off the results. Let it not happen, we do not encourage such activities. They are not at all ethical or consistent with good positioning practices. Why shame lets act fair!
Black Hat SEO threats
Positioning in a way that does not comply with Google policies can cause a lot of trouble. A page can not only significantly lower its position on the search network, but can also be excluded from the index. In fact, a site that is unethically positioned can be completely removed from search results.
Can you get rid of your ban?
This is not mission impossible, but it may require a lot of effort. First of all, you need to remove the reason that Google didn’t like, and then apply for re-index.
White vs. Black
If you are wondering which solution is better then it’s time for a short summary. If you want to act fair, definitely put on White Hat SEO. It is an ethical solution, but you must also take into account that you have a lot of time and work to spend, and you can forget about the effects on “already”. You can also buy cheap and active Instagram Followers UK for your social media help. They will definitely appear and will last longer, but it will only take some time.
However, using Black Hat SEO, the effects will appear very quickly, which is an attractive option, but it carries a lot of risk and in addition, the results are short-lived. In addition, Google is constantly improving the algorithm, rewarding good and punishing bad, so it’s good to work in harmony with it and just wait a moment.
Gray Hat SEO
Not always everything is only white or only black. We all know well from the kindergarten times that if we combine white and black, we will get gray. It’s the same in SEO. Some of the white techniques are considered harmful by Google, and some of the black ones do not harm users at all. Sometimes methods also intertwine, obtaining faster results than using only White Hat SEO, and not harming users as much as with Black Hat itself. So is Gray Hat SEO a golden mean for success? I leave this question to you.