Samsung has been for long in the Indian markets and has delivered some of the biggest wonders. The Galaxy Note 7 debacle has not lowered the spirits despite an expected loss of almost 3.1 billion dollars. In June 2017, it launched Galaxy J7 Pro and Galaxy J7 Max.
Out of the both, the latter was the first one to be launched. It happened to be the first ever phone launched by the company with Samsung Pay Mini feature. Known for delivering products mainly for the middle-segment, J7 Max is the first one with the RAM capacity of 4 GB and Helio P20 processor.
What Galaxy J7 Max Has to Offer?
- As far as the display is concerned, Samsung has taken a different route from the trending AMOLED display panel. Instead, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is equipped with a TFT display which uses the PLS (Plane-Line Switch) technology, built by Samsung on its own.
- TFT display often undergoes some issues with viewing angles. Hence, the PLS technology keeps it in place, following the footsteps of IPS panels. However, J7 Pro, which is slightly expensive than Max – does come with AMOLED display panel. It boasts of decent black and saturation levels.
- The overall look of the phone feels very premium with rounded edges, metallic finish, and no misplaced blending. However, the specifications don’t mention that the glass screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass – which raises the need for getting a case. The phone doesn’t have a glossy finish though, which makes the fingerprint sensor a little less powerful.
- The body-to-screen ratio comes down to 72% which is commendable. However, since it has a screen of 5.7 inches and weighs at 179 grams – it is a little heavy for the average hands.
- When it comes to hardware and sensors, the earpiece is placed on the top bezel. To the left of that earpiece, there is a front camera of 13 MP. The selfie camera has an f/1.7 aperture with ambient light and proximity sensors placed right next to it. Though it doesn’t have a LED notification light, the selfie flash covers up for it. The front camera is also equipped with gyroscope and magnetometer.
- Both rear and front cameras are of 13 MP with the same aperture. The user interface of cameras boasts of all the colours, filters, and modes from Autumn, Cream, to Sunshine and Greyscale. Apart from all the regular features like Timer, flash toggle, and various modes like Auto and Panorama – the phone also features a new Social Camera mode. It is especially for adding filters and effects suitable to be shared on various social media sites. Instant Share option allows you to share these pictures on social platforms, instantly.
- Along with Nougat 7.0, it features Samsung Experience version 8.1 – providing a whole new level of improved user experience as compared to TouchWiz. Instead of different buttons for apps, it has a feature of vertical swiping. Device Maintenance allows you to maintain and save the battery life, RAM and other security features. Apart from that, the Samsung Secure Folder permits you to save all your personal data and information all at one place.
Shop for J7 Max in Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores
Bajaj Finserv is networking with an expansive shopping range that comprises of more than 60,000 online as well as offline retailers spread across 1,300+ cities of India. You can buy this excellent handset and keep your budget on track without paying anything upfront. Using your EMI Network Card you can convert the product price into easy No Cost EMIs. Also, with the EMI Network Card, you can avail funds of up to Rs.4 lakh to buy electronic appliances, clothing and other products of your choice with just a swipe across the partner stores. Also, you are free to repay over a flexible tenor of 3 months to 24 months according to your convenience.
In case you have not purchased an EMI Network Card from Bajaj Finserv, you can apply for one online or you can avail the in-store financing facility from the nearest offline partner retailer to complete your purchase. Apart from this, you can also get exciting offers and discounts on MRP and also avail amazing cashback offers from any partner store on the EMI Network to keep your pockets full! For availing the EMI Network Card, you can log in to the customer portal Experia, if you are an existing customer, or else, you can avail in-store financing at the nearest partner store.
Bajaj Finserv, one among India’s dominant financial company brings you pre-approved offers for different financial services like personal loans, home loans, business loans, EMI financing and other financial products for quick financing.
This facility not only simplifies the process of availing financing but also helps you save on time. All you have to do is share a few basic details and check out your pre-approved offer. These offers help in faster disbursals and simplified processing.