“Are you unable to find out the flawless technique to delete files from USB flash drive permanently. So, don’t worry! Here, we come up with effective ways to resolve the issue such as how to deleted files from flash drive permanently. In addition, this post will also help you to easily recover permanently deleted files from a flash drive.”
Sometimes, users find a solution to delete files from flash drive permanently. Basically, the USB flash drive is preferably used a storage device, due to its enhanced functionalities and portability. But, it also consists of some unknown issues. Because of them, a user finds an appropriate technique to delete files from USB flash drive permanently. So, today! With the help of this article, we are going to resolve the most commonly asked query such as how to deleted files from flash drive permanently. Simply, go thoroughly to the complete post to learn more:
How to Deleted Files From Flash Drive Permanently Manually?
This manual solution to delete files from flash drive permanently is available in 2 ways. Both the methods are discussed in an appropriate manner. You just have to follow any of them according to your ease.
When it comes to deleting any particular file from USB flash drive. Here, is one easiest way i.e., normally delete from USB flash drive and then, wipe out them from the Recycle Bin. To do so, simply, follow the below-outlined steps:
- Primarily, plug in the flash drive to your system. And wait until the USB flash drive display in your PC.
- Then, open the flash drive in File Explorer and choose the file which one you need to delete.
- After that, right-click on them and opt Delete.
- Finally, open the Recycle Bin then, right-click on a blank spot and select Empty Recycle Bin.
If you are still not able to delete your files after performing the above-stated method. So, try this one, it is a perfect technique to quickly remove all existing and hidden files from your USB drive.
- Initially, connect your USB flash drive to a salubrious local machine.
- Then, open My Computer and find your attached flash drive.
- Now, right-click on the flash drive and choose Format.
- Here, set the file system as FAT32 or NTFS after that click on OK to proceed further.
- Subsequently, click on the Start to begin the formatting procedure properly.
Lastly, just wait for a few minutes, and you can delete files from Flash drive permanently.
In case, you unintentionally delete any vital file. So, those files will be lost permanently because, when you normally delete any file from a USB drive. Those deleted files cannot go to Recycle Bin. In this situation, you can utilize an amazing software named as USB flash recovery Tool to recover permanently deleted files from USB flash drive.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files From USB Flash Drive
Often times, users mistakenly deleted their important files. If you also lose your crucial files while performing the above-listed steps to delete files from USB drive. So, with the help of SysTools USB Drive Recovery Software, you can easily get that deleted files back. Mainly, this recovery tool is equipped with enhanced features which provide instant recovery of deleted files. Mainly, it facilitates some unique features in comparison of others. Following are listed below. Let’s take a look:
- Quickly recover & restore videos, images, etc. from USB flash drive
- Recover and review the entire data with integrated properties
- Offers separate option for Formatted Scan and Normal Scan
- Support to recover permanently deleted data from USB drive
- The tool supports recovery from all brand USB flash drive of any size
- It will highlight the permanently deleted files by red color
Time to Verge
In this article, we took the most commonly asked query into consideration such as how to deleted files from flash drive. Mainly, we explained the manual ways for the same. You can select any way to delete files from the USB flash drive. But, in case, you mistakenly delete any important file. So, you can choose an efficient software named as USB flash drive recovery. Thus, take the decision sagaciously.