Best Fitness Tracker 2018 – If you’re looking to find the ideal Best Fitness Tracker 2018, then this is a fantastic source, to begin with. Currently, there are lots of options which are out there on the market and you can certainly get overwhelmed by attempting to research them all.
In this articles, you will get the insights on the fitness trackers and be drawing a fair comparison between them. Discussing some of the worthwhile options that are currently available.
We select these best Fitness Tracker because our expert team reviewed all the device and we did on based on their wide variety specifications. Now here are the best fitness trackers of 2018 is given below.
Best Fitness Tracker 2018
1.) THE FITBIT SURGE
The FITBIT Surge is the best fitness tracker for you in 2018 and we recommend to you for this fitness tracker. This Fitbit Surge device comes up with all the features like GPS tracking, Heart rate monitoring and also controlling phone notifications.Buy from Amazon
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when the phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly.
2.) THE FITBIT CHARGE 2
The FITBIT Charge 2 is the second option for our Best Fitness Tracker 2018. We all know all of the manufacturer providing GPS tracking facility but Fitbit CHARGE 2 is the best GPS tracking system. That is the reason we have included this watch On the list of the best fitness trackers available in the market up till now.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes; Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
- US Version
3.) Garmin Forerunner 735XT
Garmin Forerunner 735XT is the 3rd best fitness tracker on our list. This is a Lightweight and waterproof and has GPS for tracking a variety of sports and an optical heart-rate sensor. You can track your all-day activities and phone notifications.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT Specifications
- Form factor – the most lightweight multisport-capable watch ever from Garmin in an attractive, traditional watch shape, with soft, comfortable silicone bands
- Built-in activities – data support for: running, cycling, swimming, multisport, hiking, xc skiing, strength, paddle sports and cardio
- 24/7 Heart rate monitoring – Elevate Wrist Heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional strap required
- Connected Features – automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications, and social media sharing. Dimensions & Weight: 44.5 x 44.5 x 11.9 mm & 40.2 g
- Smart notifications – get any notification from your compatible smartphone all with vibration so you don’t miss a thing.
4.) Apple Watch Nike+
- Aluminum Case With Nike Sport Band
- Heart Rate Sensor / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 / Built-in GPS
- Water Resistant 50 Meters
- Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life / Magnetic Charging Cable
5.) Fitbit Alta HR
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit’s slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (fat burn, cardio, and peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and rem sleep (coming soon) and take steps toward a better night’s rest
- Receive call, text and calendar notifications on display, so you never miss the messages that matter
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life
- Operating temperature: 14 to 113 Degrees F, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet.
6.) Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch
- Built-in GPS – built-in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required!
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring – warm gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional Strap required.
- Vibration alerts – helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress.
- Updated display – a new high-resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing.
- Smart connectivity – auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic SW updates.
7.) Lumo Run
- Who is Lumo Run for? From beginner to elite, Lumo Run is for you. A beginner looking to get inspired and educated on how to run the right way; A seasoned runner looking to run faster and farther while reducing the risk of injury; A marathoner or hardcore triathlete looking to shave critical minutes off your PR and win the next competition. Lumo Run is for you.
- Better Form, Better Results – make the most of your every mile with Lumo Run, a revolutionary running sensor and free app (iOS/iPhone only) combination to track, analyze, and improve your understanding of how you move so you can run faster and farther.
- When running with your phone, get real-time, in-run, auditory and motivational coaching through your headphones for immediate improvement.
- Receive personalized recommendations for exercises and drills (demonstrated in the video) based on your data after each run.
- See a detailed post-run summary after each run, including analysis of your form and overall performance. Track trends and progress with comparisons across multiple runs.
- You have the option to run without your phone (after an initial 10-minute evaluation Run which requires your phone to be on you) and upload sensor data post-run to access the run summary and personalized recommendations (excluding GPS, pace and distance data).
8.) Misfit Ray
- Vibration alerts for call and text notifications, movement reminders, and alarms
- Smart button enabled to control connected household devices
- Swim-proof, anodized aluminum cylinder with Multicolor LED progress display
- Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and restful sleep
- Non‐charging, replaceable batteries last up to 6 months
- NOTE: Refer the User Guide from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
9.) Samsung Gear Fit2
- Track your step count, calories burned, heart rate, sleep Quality and More
- Map your activity accurately with the built-in GPS
- Auto tracking recognizes and starts Tracking multiple exercises when you move
- Receive and respond to notifications, calls, and texts right on your wrist
- Store your favorite music on the GearFit2 or connect with Spotify to access millions of songs
10.) TomTom Spark 3 Cardio
- Bluetooth Music Player & Wireless Headphones: Included Bluetooth sports headphones have contoured ear hooks, are sweat and waterproof, last for up to 4 hours, and pair with your Spark and phone simultaneously,
- Waterproof Sports Watch: Multisport Mode tracks all your indoor and outdoor sports, including every run, cycle, swim and gym workout.
- GPS Running Watch and Activity Tracker: Measures time, distance, speed, pace, calories burned and sleep. Coming soon, pick from over 50 workouts and get step by step guidance on the watch to help you achieve your goals.
- GPS Watch with Advanced Features: 24/7 activity tracking, phone notifications, waterproof up to 40M and customizable straps
- Route exploration: Discover new routes, push your boundaries and never run the same route twice.
We’ve given you with the ideal collection of fitness trackers. Now it’s all up to you guys to pick from these and purchase the one that fits your requirements. If you inquire, these would be the trackers which are called the ideal fitness tracker of 2018. So just try to find the one which fits your needs at the fitness center or in the home and also have a wonderful experience.